COMPACT DELIVERY UNIT
The Compact Delivery Unit (CDU) is used to transfer beer from transport or event tanks to fixed tanks. By combining the CDU with the transport tanks a more flexible option for the transportation of beer arises.
The CDU can be connected to a new transport tank each time. By filling each transport tank with a different type of beer means that more types of beer can be transported by one flatbed truck or trailer.
• Material: Stainless Steel (304/1.4301)
• Dimensions: 2386 x 1048 x 1286 (L x W x H in mm)
• Weight: ± 760 Kg
• Delivery Unit: Mounted in Stainless Steel frame
• Hose winder: 60m beer delivery hose NW25
• Air Compressor: 1,5 KW with a 2×120 liter air tank
• Calibrated Flow Meter: DN 25, 0-16m³/hour
• Control Unit: MID certified unit DFC / Siemens S7 / GEA Diesel
• Electric Cord Reel: With slide contacts and 50m hose
• Power Supply: 1 x 230 Vac + N + PE. 16 Amp
• Pump: 1.000 L p/15 minutes
• Options: Heavy-duty wheels, branding plates
Are you interested in CDU? Ask a consultant a question or request a call back!